|Moija Market Season 2 2021.11.04|
We are finally opening the Moija Market Season 2!!
It’s finally the time that you all been waiting for!!
The Moija Market Season 2 has finally opened as of now!
From 'Moija Ramyeon Shop’ to 'Online Tour to Korea’, we have prepared all different products for our K-friends members!
You now can use your coin to shop your favorite item at the market.
Here are the list of products you can find at our market
1. Main Product Categories
K-Ramyeon Box (10 different Korean ramyeon)
K-Beauty Shop (6 different Korean makeup products)
Moija Stationery Box (Kakao Friends K-Fancy Set and Line Friends Sticker Set)
Let's learn hangeul Box (Learn! Korean with BTS BOOK)
Squid Game Box( "Dalgona" making set, "Marble" and "ddakji game" set)
Kingdom Friends House Package
Moija Food Trip (Luxury cutlery set & Travel Guide Book)
2. Online Tour
Yeosu, Suncheon, Gurye Virtual Tour
Busan & Gyeongju Virtual Tour
Seoul Virtual Tour - Step into the Bukchon Hanok Doors
Basic Korean Language Class
Seoul Virtual Tour - K-Food Home Party:
K-beauty Make Up Class with a Korean TV Host
Script Writing Class with a Korean Filmmaker
BTS Online Tour 2021 & Goods Shop
Seoul to Busan Online Bike Tour
3. For those who don’t have enough Moija Coins, don’t worry!
We have prepared a "Moija coins charging station event(11.4~11.10)" for those without coins.
As long as you are an official member of K-friends, you can participate in this event right now!
Invite your friends to charge Moija Coins!
Invite a friend and you will be rewarded with 5 coins for each friend who becomes a K-friends member.
Let us know who you invited by submitting the account IDs of your friends through Google Form. Coins will be rewarded up to 10 friends max.
1. Moija coin will not be transferred to next year.
2. The ‘Moija Coin' accumulated in multiple IDs cannot be transferred to or combined with one ID.
3. Please make sure that it is unable to purchase more than one identical products. (Maximum three products per person)
★ Please share the opportunity to buy the goods with other K-friends.
4. Shipping is free. However, taxes and duties imposed by customs must be paid by the receiver.
5. Sudan and Afghanistan is a non-delivery country from Korea.
Please submit your request by Thursday, November 18 (KST).